Sunday, June 26, 2016

Clean Eating For Dogs

As a pet professional I form close bonds not only with the pets in my care but with the pet parent as well. The pet parents appreciate the level of care and concern my team and I provide for their fur baby and share health concerns with us, many nutrition related.

I have a friend who opened the most amazing pet store where I have referred people in the past who express nutritional concerns about their pets. She carries a variety of high quality food and even though I refer her, many of my clients are busy and don't go have time to get to her shop. 

At a recent pet event I discovered a line of pet food that impressed me. pawTree is a pet food company that offers clean eating for dogs. I know how good my body feels when I consume quality food  and I'm delighted to announce my association with  pawTree. I can now offer my clients and any concerned pet owner a personalized nutrition plan for their dog. I love that the company uses the highest quality ingredients and is sourced and manufactured in the US. pawTree is highly rated and comes with a guarantee: if you do not see a difference in your pet, there is a 100% money back guarantee. Who else has that much confidence in the quality of their product?  

PawTree, delivered to your door. I love the convenient and we can set up the profile at the kitchen table. No extra trip, no guessing what food is best. Recipes formulated by veterinarians and nutritionist to deliver great nutrition. We are so excited to offer the pawTree line to the services we offer our clients. 

Pet AuPair Extraordinaire LLC, Your Pet Nana,  loves your pet. From snout, to tail, to paw and inside out, your pets well being is our passion. 

pawTree parents love how the clean nutrition personal doggy profile is changing the quality of their pet's life. If your doggie needs a diet do over, let's set up a pet profile and see how clean eating can enhance your pets life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment