Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Little About Pet AuPair Extraordinaire, LLC

Your Pet Nana does business as Pet AuPair Extraordinaire, LLC and prefers to be thought of as Your Pet's Nana.  It's certainly easier to remember and spell than extraordinaire, but I do feel I give each pet I'm privileged to care for extraordianry love and snuggles; or conversely, perhaps those fur kids provide me with an extraordinary abundance of love and acceptance.

I recently joined the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, www.napps.com
As business is growing I find it an excellent source to help my business grow and to provide valuable information for all my pet parents.

With a growing clientele there were times I was unable to sit for regular clients yet found myself unable to refer them to anyone.  As I looked around for referrals I really could not find sitters that were bonded, much less with pet insurance, to refer clients to when I was busy.  To take care of that problem, I have found some very capable sitters to work under the Pet Au Pair bond and pet insurance umbrella,  All have passed county, state and federal background checks.  When I am unable to take care of your fur child, I feel confident that these sitters will care for your pups with the same love and attention that I do.

Make it an awesome day.  Hug a pet.

Carol, Your Pet Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment